About the Publication
Focus and Scope
- The Review Management and Entrepreneurship Journal (RME) is an English bilingual peer review journal published twice a year (in April and October) by the Faculty of Management and Business, University Ciputra Surabaya. Since it was first published in 2017, the Review Management and Entrepreneurship Journal is aimed at facilitating a better understanding of research-based business management science among academics and researchers so that it can make a positive contribution and influence to the world of business management science and entrepreneurship. The Review Management and Entrepreneurship Journal (RME), accredited Rank 4 from RISTEKDIKTI, Decree No.148/M/KPT/2020 valid from Vol 2 No.1 (2018) to Vol 6 No.2 (2022) .
- The Review Management and Entrepreneurship Journal invites researchers, academics, and business and management practitioners to submit research-based articles on various themes, topics and aspects of management and business, including: Marketing Management, Financial Management and Banking, Human Resource Management, Operations Management & Information System Management, and Entrepreneurship
Abstacting and Indexing
Peer Review Process
- Plagiarism is a threat to scholarly publishing in general and to Review of Management and Entrepreneurship in particular. The originality of the submitted work can be assured through plagiarism screening and rejection of suspected material. For maximum effectiveness, all articles submitted to Review of Management and Entrepreneurship shall be sent to a plagiarism detection process prior to submission using Turnitin with a maximum similarity is 20%.
- Send the manuscript to two(2) reviewers. This journal uses double-blind review system, therefore the author’s identity must be completely removed. The peer review service level agreement is 4 weeks.
- Reviewers may subject to change based on the availability and the area of expertise.
Review of Management and Entrepreneurship (RME) covering the broad topics related to Entrepreneurship, Management, and Business. RME is published biannually, in April and October.
Open Access Policy
Review of Management and Entrepreneurship (ISSN 2548-3536 and e-ISSN 2548-3552) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Journal Licensing Term
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms: ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License - Share Alike that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Review Management and Entrepreneurship Journal (RME) is a non-profit oriented publication journal. Therefore, for the publication process, the Business Management Journal charges certain fees, namely:
- The published processing fee for articles received is IDR 750,000 (the author gets 1 (one) copy of the Journal of Business Management with free shipping).
- For articles written in Indonesian, the costs for translation and correction of manuscripts are fully borne by the author.
- Please make sure that your citation is written in the references and your article is written properly before submiting to Review Management and Entrepreneurship Journal
- Every manuscript submitted is going through a plagiarism scan using Turnitin