About the Publication
Focus and Scope
JEE aims as a forum for academics, educators, and practitioners from around the world to communicate research papers, conceptual papers, and best practices about the dynamics of entrepreneurship, entrepreneur, and entrepreneurial person.
Coverage of JEE includes, but is not limited to issues surrounding:
- Entrepreneurial perspective
- Creativity and innovation
- Opportunity discovery, evaluation, and exploitation
- New venture creation or start-up business
- Psychology of entrepreneurship
- Family business
- Social entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship education
Peer Review Process
- All manuscripts submitted to this journal must follow focus and scope, and author guidelines of this journal.
- Plagiarism is a threat to scholarly publishing in general and to Jurnal Entrepreneur dan Entrepreneurship in particular. The originality of the submitted work can be assured through plagiarism screening and rejection of suspected material. For maximum effectiveness, all articles submitted to Jurnal Entrepreneur dan Entrepreneurship shall be sent to a plagiarism detection process prior to submission using Turnitin with a maximum similarity of 25%.
- The research article submitted to this journal will be reviewed at least 2 (two) or more expert reviewers. This journal uses double-blind review system, therefore, the author’s identity must be completely removed. The peer review service level agreement is 4 weeks.
- Reviewers may subject to change based on the availability and the area of expertise.
Jurnal Entrepreneur dan Entrepreneurship is published biannually, in March and September.
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Entrepreneur dan Entrepreneurship (ISSN: 2302-1802 and e-ISSN: 2580-9393) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Sinta 4 accreditation is valid until 2024 (5 years from re-accreditation starting from volume 8 number 2 in 2019)
Journal Licensing Term
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms: ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License - Share Alike that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Under the following terms:
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Jurnal Entrepreneur dan Entrepreneurship (JEE) is a non-profit oriented publication journal. Therefore, for the publication process, JEE charges certain fees, namely:
- The published processing fee for articles received is IDR 550,000.
- For articles written in Indonesian, the costs for translation and correction of manuscripts are fully borne by the author.
- Please make sure that your citation is written in the references and your article is written properly before submiting to JEE.
- Every manuscript submitted is going through a plagiarism check using Turnitin.
Jurnal Entrepreneur dan Entrepreneurship is archived on Indonesian scientific journal database (ISJD) and Onesearch by Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia.