Focus and Scope
Psychopreneur Journal aims as a forum for academics, educators, and practitioners from around the world to communicate research papers, conceptual papers, and best practices about the topic as follow:
- Economic psychology
- Psychology of entrepreneurship
- Consumer psychology
- Industrial and organization psychology
- Clinical and health psychology
- Social psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Educational psychology
- Positive Psychology
Peer Review Process
- Plagiarism is a threat to scholarly publishing in general and to Psychopreneur Journal in particular. The originality of the submitted work can be assured through plagiarism screening and rejection of suspected material. For maximum effectiveness, all articles submitted to Psychopreneur Journal shall be sent to a plagiarism detection process prior to submission using Turnitin with a maximum similarity is 25%.
- Send the manuscript to two(2) reviewers. This journal uses blind review system, therefore the author’s identity must be completely removed. The peer review service level agreement is 4 weeks.
- Reviewers may subject to change based on the availability and the area of expertise.
Psychopreneur Journal is published biannually, in May and November.
Open Access Policy
Psychopreneur Journal (ISSN 2598-649X and e-ISSN 2598-6503) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Journal Licensing Term
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms: ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License - Share Alike that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Psychopreneur Journal is a non-profit oriented publication journal. Therefore, for the publication process, Psychopreneur Journal charges certain fees, namely:
- The published processing fee for articles is free of charged.
- Please make sure that your citation is written in the references and your article is written properly before submiting to Psychopreneur Journal
- Every manuscript submitted is going through a plagiarism scan using Turnitin.
Psychopreneur Journal is archived on Indonesian scientific journal database (ISJD).