Journal of Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Financial Technology (JAEF) is a blind peer-reviewed journal and published twice a year (April and October). JAEF is a media communication and forum for researchers, academics, Finance Accounting practitioners within the fields of Accounting, Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Business. JAEF is published by Accounting Study Program, Universitas Ciputra Surabaya with e-ISSN 2686-4479.
The scope and focus of JAEF include, but is not limited to issues surrounding:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting, Capital Market.
- Management Accounting, Behavioral issues in Accounting.
- Accounting and Information System, Auditing.
- Taxation, Accounting Education, Corporate Governance, Professional Ethics.
- Social and environmental accounting.
- Entrepreneurship (intrapreneurship, social entrepreneurship, accounting or finance issues in start-up, family business, etc).
- Financial Technology (digital banking, online/digital insurance, peer-to-peer lending, crowdfunding, etc.).
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.