Focus and Scope
Journal of Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Financial Technology (JAEF) is a media communication and forum for researchers, academics, Finance Accounting practitioners within the fields of Accounting, Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Business. JAEF is published by Accounting Study Program, Universitas Ciputra Surabaya.
Coverage of JAEF includes, but is not limited to issues surrounding:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting, Capital Market.
- Management Accounting, Behavioral issues in Accounting.
- Accounting and Information System, Auditing.
- Taxation, Accounting Education, Corporate Governance, Professional Ethics.
- Social and environmental accounting.
- Entrepreneurship (intrapreneurship, social entrepreneurship, accounting or finance issues in start-up, family business, etc).
- Financial Technology (digital banking, online/digital insurance, peer-to-peer lending, crowdfunding, etc.)
Peer Review Process
- Plagiarism is a threat to scholarly publishing in general and to Journal of Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Financial Technology (JAEF) in particular. The originality of the submitted work can be assured through plagiarism screening and rejection of suspected material. For maximum effectiveness, all articles submitted to Journal of Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Financial Technology (JAEF) shall be sent to a plagiarism detection process prior to submission using Turnitin with a maximum similarity is 25%.
- Send the manuscript to two (2) reviewers. This journal uses double-blind review system, therefore the author’s identity must be completely removed. The peer review service level agreement is 4 weeks.
- Reviewers may subject to change based on the availability and the area of expertise.
JAEF is published biannually, in April (Even Semester) and October (Odd Semester).
Open Access Policy
JAEF (e-ISSN 2686-4479 and print ISSN 2686-5505) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Journal Licensing Term
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms: ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License - Share Alike that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Under the following terms:
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
JAEF is a non-profit oriented publication journal. Therefore, for the publication process, JAEF didn't charges any fees.
JAEF is archived on Indonesian scientific journal database (ISJD) and Onesearch by Perpustakaan Nasional Republic Indonesia.