Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is in .doc, .docx., or .rtf format.
- The Manuscript is written in Indonesian.
- The Manuscript is written in the style and format provided by Prominentia Medical Journal in the latest Author Guidelines.
- The abstract is written in two languages, Indonesian (250 words) and English (250 words).
- The reference list in Prominentia Medical Journal uses Harvard Style. The Author should use references not older than 10 years old, and there are at least 10 references in each Manuscript. Using Mendeley as a tool for referencing is preferable and encouraged.
- Submission must include Author's Statement AND Ethical Clearance (for Original Article) or Written Permission (for Case Report).
- There is no conflict of interest in the submitted Manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.