Focus and Scope
Jurnal LeECOM aims as a forum for academics, educators, and practitioners from around the world to communicate research papers, conceptual papers, and best practices about the dynamics of entrepreneurship, entrepreneur, and entrepreneurial person.
Coverage of Jurnal LeECOM includes, but is not limited to issues surrounding:
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Community service
- Entrepreneurship for community and public
- Education and training for community and public
Peer Review Process
- Plagiarism is a threat to scholarly publishing in general and to Jurnal LeECOM in particular. The originality of the submitted work can be assured through plagiarism screening and rejection of suspected material. For maximum effectiveness, all articles submitted to Jurnal LeECOM shall be sent to a plagiarism detection process prior to submission using Turnitin with a maximum similarity is 25%.
- Send the manuscript to two(2) reviewers. This journal uses double-blind review system, therefore the author’s identity must be completely removed. The peer review service level agreement is 4 weeks.
- Reviewers may subject to change based on the availability and the area of expertise.
Jurnal LeECOM is published biannually, in May and November.
Open Access Policy
Jurnal LeECOM (ISSN 2686-2786 and e-ISSN 2685-8630) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Journal Licensing Term
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms: ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Under the following terms:
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Jurnal LeECOM is a non-profit oriented publication journal. Therefore, for the publication process, Jurnal LeECOM charges certain fees, namely:
- The published processing fee for articles received is IDR 250,000 (the author gets 1 (one) copy of the Journal with free shipping).
- For articles written in Indonesian, the costs for translation and correction of manuscripts are fully borne by the author.
- Please make sure that your citation is written in the references and your article is written properly before submiting to Jurnal LeECOM.
- Every manuscript submitted is going through a plagiarism scan using Turnitin.
Jurnal LeECOM is archived on Indonesian scientific journal database (ISJD) and Onesearch by Perpustakaan Nasional Republic Indonesia.